- Thomas Alspaugh, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Vander Alves, University of Brasilia, Brazil
- Tanmay Bhowmik, Northwest Missouri State University, USA
- Jane Cleland-Huang, DePaul University, USA
- Maya Daneva, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Petra Heck, Fontys Applied University, The Netherlands
- Alessia Knauss, University of Victoria, Canada
- Hui Liu, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Ana Moreira, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Xin Peng, Fudan University, China
- Sandeep Reddivari, University of North Florida, USA
- Walt Scacchi, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Norbert Seyff, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Daniel Wolff, Duke Energy, USA
- Neil A. Ernst is a member of the technical staff at the Software Engineering Institute at CMU. He does research in requirements engineering, repository mining, and software architecture. He published an earlier paper on Just-In-Time RE at RE 2012 in Chicago. He is program chair of the Managing Technical Debt workshop at ICSME, and organized two workshops on knowledge visualization at KCAP. He reviews for CACM, TSE, and REJ, among others, and is on the PC for the Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering.
- Nan Niu is an assistant professor at the University of CIncinnati. His research interests focus on requirements engineering, software traceability, and information foraging in software engineering. He has served on numerous organizing and program committees, including serving as General Chair of TEFSE 2013 (International Workshop on Traceability in Emerging Forms of Software Engineering, Collocated with ICSE 2013), and Program Co-Chair of EA 2009 (International Workshop on Early Aspects, Collocated with AOSD 2009). He is privileged to serve recent REs in different ways: student volunteer of RE 2006 and RE 2007, posters and demos co-chair of RE 2010, publicity co-chair of RE 2011, workshops co-chair of RE 2012, PC member of RE 2013, tutorials co-chair of RE 2014, and PC member of RE 2015.